Thursday 12 April 2012

Dummy Book Version 2.0 & The London Book Fair




A couple of spreads from my rewrite and new business card designs for promoting the book down at the London Book Fair next week. I am hoping to meet some publishers, agents and other Children's book practitioners, gonna be a bit scary walking into a big room full of industry pro's in the big smoke all alone...time to nut up or shut up!

Note I have changed the title of the book, the original 'Timekeeper' title came from the original seed of an idea for the book when I was looking at stars and time, however I found as the book developed this element of the story became less important & overt. The new title is more reflective of the characters role/background and helps set the scene for the story... it is a little less assuming, and I like the juxtaposition of the luxurious, decorative style of the cover with the unassuming nature of the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment