Thursday 10 May 2012

MacMillan Prize 2012 Entry






My entry for the Macmillan Prize 2012 was sent off yesterday, so for better or worse it now lies with the judges. I sent in the above four spreads, I wanted them printed on 300gsm CP NOT watercolour Paper however due to a badly organised print room at uni this was not to be....hopefully it will not go against me! Also included was my dummy book, which was printed on watercolour paper, and hand bound using a japanese stab binding technique...Very pleased with that, the texture and weight of the paper made it a real sensual luxurious feeling book, complementing my work nicely.

Lets just hope it all comes back in time for my final uni hand in!

A few process pics below...not a thorough run through as I was a bit pressed for time getting everything ready for Macmillan's, maybe I will put up a more substantial look at my processes soon...






No comments:

Post a Comment